Our Willie Nelson Museum "Whiskey River" organic coffee. This coffee is kicked up a notch to take advantage of the great whiskey heritage found in middle Tennessee.
"Whiskey River" coffee gets its name because it is a blend aged in white oak whiskey barrels from a small batch whiskey distillery nestled nearby in the hills of Tennessee. You can almost smell the angels' share....
All three of our certified organic coffee blends are grown by small farm cooperatives and fresh roasted for us by the famous Bongo Java Roasting company based right here in Nashville, Tennessee.
This great coffee is packaged in 12 ounce bags and is available in ground only (not whole bean). Willie Nelson Museum "Whiskey River" Organic Coffee:
- Locally roasted in Nashville by the famous Bongo Java Roasting Company
- Aged in white oak whiskey barrels in the hills of Tennessee
- Grown by small farm cooperatives and certified organic by CTS
- Packaged in 12 ounce bags
- Available in ground only (not whole bean )