Officially licensed Jack Daniel's "White Rabbit Saloon" Decanter is a great addition to your JD barware.
This decanter pays homage to the original White Rabbit saloon opened by "Mr. Jack" himself in Lynchburg in 1892. One of two bars opened by Mr. Jack, it was originally located on Lynchburg's town square. Sadly, prohibition forced the bar's demise in 1909.
This vintage look, old style Jack Daniel's decanter stands 8 1/4" high and holds 70cl of that great Tennessee whiskey. This decanter improves the look of any bar, man cave or party.
If you really want to make a statement, buy the full set that also includes matching rocks and shot glasses featuring the vintage Jack Daniel's label designs.
The JD stopper is also embossed with the Old No.7 Brand logo, take a look at the alternate image for a close-up view because it is a work of art in itself.
Be sure and see the see the alternate image for a close-up view of these intricate and collectible Jack Daniel's logos.
JD collectors are buying these quickly so don't wait too long to claim yours. They make great gifts for Jack Daniel's lovers everywhere!
Jack Daniel's "White Rabbit Saloon" Decanter:
- Get FREE SHIPPING on all US orders over $75!
- Officially licensed Jack Daniel’s Decanter
- Glass body made in Italy
- Features the Jack Daniel's White Rabbit Saloon logo
- Decanter is 8 1/4” tall and holds 70cl of Tennessee whiskey
- The stopper is a classic design featuring the Old No.7 Brand Logo
- Matching rocks and shot glasses also available
Get yours today with FREE SHIPPING on all US orders over $75!